From Wednesday May 12 to Sunday May 16, 2021 at 5 p.m
Who can participate in Annual Exhibition 2021:
Teachers and students who have taught or taken a course in the fall of 2019 until the winter of 2021 inclusive.
We have extended the date to submit your works.
You can submit 1 to 2 works and send the photo(s) with the following information at:
- The photo (without frame) must be sharp, clear and well framed. (otherwise it will be rejected)
- For a landscape photo Height approximately 768 x 1024 pixels, for the portrait format Height approximately 1024 x 768 pixels and a minimum size of 1 meg.
- 100% JPG saved
- Indicate the following information in your email:
- Title to the work.
- Medium(s) used.
- Dimension Height x width in cm or inches (without the frame).
- Asking price or Private collection.
- Student’s name.
- Teacher’s name.
- Email address to reach you (if you want to sell the work).
Sale of works:
Anyone interested in purchasing an artwork should contact the artist directly by email.
How to take a good photo:
The work must be well lit.
Stand near a window and set up your artwork so as to avoid shadows.
Stand straight, legs slightly apart.
Elbows close to the body to hold and immobilize the camera.
For more details click on the document (in French) Photographier_ses_oeuvres.pdf
For any questions regarding the Annual Exhibition do not hesitate to contact us by email.
PDF tutorial in French to download “Join a Zoom meeting”:
- From an IPhone cellular
- From an Android cellular
- From an IPAD tablet
- From an Androïd tablet
- From a PC or a Laptop (with a camera and a microphone)